I've decided to make this a book (and occasional movie-and maybe computer games) review blog. I read a lot, and I love suggesting books to people.
Generally, I read science fiction and fantasy, but I do enjoy fiction (classics, historical, young adult and the occasional action/mystery), nonfiction (mostly historical with a few biographies and war memoirs thrown in) and some religious fiction, so I'll be varied in what I review.
Some of my favorite authors include:
George RR Martin-Fire and Ice Series (Fantasy-new book coming out on Tuesday-SO EXCITED!!)
David Weber-Honor Harrington Series (Science-fiction)
Emily Bronte-Wuthering Heights
Janet Evanovich-Stephanie Plum Series (Mystery/Comedy)
Karen Hancock-Guardian-King Series (Fantasy/Religious Fiction)
Ted Dekker-Pretty much anything he writes (Fantasy/Thriller/Religious Fiction)
Robin Hobb-Liveship Traders/Assassin Series (Fantasy)
K.A. Applegate-Everworld Series (Fantasy/Young Adult series)
These are just a few of my absolute favorites, but I have a whole lot more. And I won't just review new books-there are some fabulous books out there that are years old that no one's ever heard of (like the Everworld books)-so if I can get people to read them, then yay for me.
I might even review some of those books mentioned above. We'll see how it goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment