Been a while since I've updated, but here's the news as I know it:
Ben is being deployed in late November/early December to Iraq, so I will not be moving to Hawaii as orginially planned. I will be staying in WA with my family, which will be nice since then at least I'll have people I know around me to keep me distracted. The plan right now is for me to visit him in Hawaii before he leaves, provided his bonus goes through and we can afford it (which we're praying will happen very soon!).
According to his orders, he'll be in Iraq until next year, sometime in October, so I will probably be moving to Hawaii before then (August/September) to set up a place to live (on base housing would be ideal, but at this point, as long as I can be in the same place as him, I don't really care) so that when he returns, I'll already be there.
In other news, my sister is pregnant, and her and her husband will also be moving in with my parents, which will make for a full house, especially when my brother comes home on the weekends from the Navy Base. Joy, joy. I might look into getting my own place later...I'm not sure how I'd do with screaming babies in the house as my sister is pretty darn sure she's going to be having twins.
I might even look into getting another job...hm...
1 comment:
I am sorry to hear about Ben's deployment. That was something that we never wanted. But on the bright side, we can still have our monthly hangouts.
Let's hope that Erin is having twins because she only gets two tries!
Post a Comment