Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Stardate 122420.08

Merry Christmas Eve everybody!

I've been stuck at home lately, like everyone else in Seattle, because of the weather. The last time Seattle had this much snow on the ground...1990, I think. They were saying on the news that the last time Seattle saw a foot of snow on the ground at Christmas time was 1861-yeah, no joke. I love it!!

Other than that, not a lot going on. I created a Firefly/Serenity Christmas music video to Carol of the Bells by Trans-Siberian Orchestra

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5UHF9YbA-Q

For those of you who know and love Firefly just as much as I do. ^_^

I talked to Ben this morning-hopefully, I'll hear from him on Christmas, but I heard that the lines to use the phones there are usually pretty long, so I might have to wait until Friday. *sigh* That's what you get for having a loved in the military.

Well, it's time to brave the snowy/icy roads to go to the Candlelight service at church. If I don't update for a while, Merry Christmas and have a shiny New Year!!

No comments: