I haven't been hearing a lot from Ben lately-though he does call me whenever he gets a chance (even if it means cutting into the only sleep time he gets-which is really sweet, but I feel guilty for taking that time away-I would like my husband to be alert while on guard duty!). I talked to him a little this morning-besides from being tired, he says he's doing OK. I got a box from him the other day-he sent me some stuff he picked up in Germany back in December, so that was cool. He says he's sending me another one, though what's in it, I have no idea.
Other than that...I'm all moved in with my new roommates, and that's awesome. I don't know about being more social, but at least I don't have to put with an infant when that all happens. I'm not really a kid-person. What else...been going to the gym and re-watching Lost. Oh, and I've been reading like crazy. Great stuff.
Just a random thing I noticed-tonight I was watching Little Mermaid and I realized a few things. First of all, Ariel is only 16! Yeah, I know, back in those days, getting married that young would have been acceptable, but sheesh... Plus, if you want to think about it in realistic terms, she is 16...how long do you really thing that relationship with Eric would really last? Oh, and you know the chef guy? The guy who voice-acted him played Odo on Deep Space Nine (Rene Aubourjoins? (Yeah, I butchered the last name). Who knew he could sing, huh?
Why am I picking at a Disney movie? I think I need some sleep!
1 comment:
OMG! You're stooping to Disney Movies? Are you feeling alright???? LOL Glad you got your package finally!
Post a Comment