Just thought I'd update a little...though I don't have much to update. Ben's still in Iraq, I'm still without a job (which doesn't bother me very much, actually) and I still miss him. So other than that...
I gave in and signed up to take a Bible Study class on Wednesday mornings-a couple of my friends are taking it, and they love it. We're going to be studying Beth Moore's 'Daniel', which is about, well, the book of Daniel, which makes refrence to End Times which I love learning about, so I went for it...which really points to how much I need stuff to do, because group meeting things aren't exactly up my alley. But I love learning stuff, so I guess this falls into that catagory.
Sunday is family birthdays at my grandma's house-we're celebrating my Aunt Piper's birthday. The theme this month is Mexican. Yum! I wonder if that means I should bring anything...
I had this whole rant going about YouTube and copyright infringement and yanking my videos off YouTube, but I'm not going to waste my breath. *Stupid YouTube*
Anyway, I suppose I should get ready to go to the gym *groan*
1 comment:
Was that the Firefly video you made? You Tube needs to be shot!!!! So what's your poison? I won't tell them. ;)
Post a Comment