Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Just another day

Check out this awesome sunset picture Ben took while out on a mission! I may not like deserts, but sometimes, they give you some cool pictures.
Still no word on leave, but I'm still believing for May. Any longer and I may go insane. ^_^
I hope everyone had a good Easter-mine was great until I got a call from the Army telling me that there was a death in the Unit-I didn't know they called you everytime that happened, so I was a little messed up for a few days. Ben's fine, but obviously, it's been a little rough. My prayers go out to the wife and family of the killed solider. I wish I had something profound and moving to say about it...
Other than that, it's been fairly quiet around good ol' Seattle. The Easter play we did went really, really well. Probably our best one yet-Pastor Brian and Jeni better find a way to out-do themselves next year!
I've been playing a lot of board games lately. The other day I went to a friend's house and kicked her and her boyfriend's butt at Monopoloy-so feeling a little good about it, I challenged my mom and dad to a game last night. Big mistake-mom totally won. I think I ended the game with $84. What a tricky game! It's all about the roll of the dice.
Well, I should get up and get ready to do stuff. All I have planned for today is the gym...hm, and watching some Star Trek: Next Generation. I just have to refrain from scowling everytime I come across a Riker episode. My least favorite character EVER-I'd rather watch a dozen Neelix episodes than watch Riker. I don't know what Troi sees in him...
OK, I'm done being a nerd. ^_^

1 comment:

Zymox said...

Yeah, yeah. I'll kick your butt in a Monopoly rematch. You haven't seen the last of me yet!