Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's June!!

Just one more month before Ben gets to come home for mid-tour leave!! Very excited about that.

Other than that...I'm housesitting/dog sitting this week for some friends of mine, and have decided that I'm kind of more of a cat person than a dog person-which is complete opposite of everything I've always thought about myself. Either that, or it's just these two dogs that I seem to have problems with. One is an escape artist, and the other whines and barks all day long because she's hungry-but I've been instructed to only feed her twice a day. So I don't know what she expects me to do. Either way, they're making me way tense and I don't like it.

That's about all I have to update about. It's been rather quiet lately.

1 comment:

Liz said...

*yay for June!*

Also, it's two months until I get home (almost..) I get back to town on August 12th. *yay*