Jackson Timothy was born May 19, 2009 at 1:14 am. Kinda cute, huh?
He weighed 7 pounds 3 ounces and is 21 1/4 inches long.
He's really quiet-the whole time we were in the room, he never even opened his eyes or made a noise. I guess when he was born, the nurses were actually really worried because he didn't cry like a normal baby.
Erin's doing really well-I'm heading over today to chill with her and mom (whose going to make chicken enchaladas! yay!), see how she's adjusting to the whole mom thing.
Oh, and Collin's doing well, too. He sure smiled a lot. But I guess new dad's do that.
Anyway, time to go.
3 comments:
Hi babes,
Great blog, Erin and Collin's baby looks cute. I love you, Ben
Are you sure you and Ben don't want one of those?
Oh my gosh he is SO cute! Of all the newborn baby boys I have seen in the last 7 months (which is a lot), he is by far in the top 2 for being the cutest!
Congrats to Erin and Collin! I am very excited to meet the new baby.
Post a Comment