Saturday, December 26, 2009

Day After Christmas

I had a good one-for the most part. Mom wasn't feeling very good and became grouchy, so Christmas Eve sucked, but Christmas Day was OK. Erin, Collin and Jackson came over late in the afternoon when we were able to open presents. I got cash and a couple of shirts from mom, the 4 best episodes from Star Trek the Original series (season 1 and 2) from dad. Erin and Collin got me an Amazon gift card, so I'm going to get the first season of Stargate SG1.

Ben got me some great presents-seasons 5 & 6 of Red Dwarf (YAY!!!), the newest Pearls Before Swine comic book and two books I wanted. Tristan got us an awesome present-a new welcome mat that says: 'You Read the Mat. That's enough social interaction for now.'

Love it!

For the adult gift exchange, Ben got jumper cables and I got two titanium sporks (they look like the utensils used on Star Trek, which is why I grabbed them).

I'm loving this cold weather-I'm bummed that we fly out on Wednesday and go back to Hawaii. Oh well.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Glad you had a Merry Christmas!
Happy (early) New Year!