Sunday, April 11, 2010

Crazy Morning

It started out normal enough. Ben and I woke up at 10, and I decided to take a shower. While I was doing that, Ben knocked on the door and said that a few members of the band showed up to listen to Ben's new mix down and get a CD. They only stayed for a few minutes, and then I decided that Ben's hair needed a shave.
So as I was shaving Ben's head about 11, watching Scrubs, and the doorbell rings. I go to answer the door while Ben runs for a shirt and I find two MP's standing there. They tell me that they've received a complaint that someone heard shouting and screaming coming from our apartment. I was a little stunned, but invited them in, and they looked around while asking all those questions they're supposed to ask. I mentioned the band, and how they're a heavy metal screamer band, but Ben's pretty sure that that wasn't it.
So another MP came over and took all our information and that was that. We're still confused as to why someone called us in-maybe it was actually a near-by apartment and they thought it was ours. Either way, it was way weird.


Let's see...yesterday we went and saw How to Train Your Dragon-actually a cute movie. I think next week we're going to see Date Night because that looks like a funny movie. Also, one of my mom's friends, Esther, moved back to Oahu from the Big Island and gave me a call yesterday. So now I know someone on the island-we'll probably get together a few times.
Well, I think it's just about time for lunch. Yummy.

No comments: