Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Random Title

Sometimes the hardest part about writing a blog is choosing a title. So today it's Random Title. Enjoy. ^_^
I went back to the Ear/Nose/Throat doctor on Monday for a follow-up on my ears. The drops the doc gave me worked-my ears are great-no more itchiness! For the first time in years, my ears fell what can only be described as 'normal'. But then the Doc wanted to look down my throat (I'm not sure why...because everything in the head is connected?). Apparently, my left tonsil is enlarged. Nothing serious, but he's concerned about it and recommended that I get my tonsiles removed.
So now I've been thinking about it for the past few days and have decided that I should probably just do it and get it over with. I really don't want to have surgery, but it's probably better to have it done now and not 5 or 10 years from now. Plus, the military will pay for it, so that's a plus. And apparently, it's two weeks of pudding, Jell-O and ice cream. Do you think the pain would be worth it?

The elipitcal we bought broke last week-one of the bolts must have been rusty or something and it broke off. Ben's going to fix it, but until then, I'm missing working out on it. At least I still have my weights and Wii Fit.
Hm...Ben's leave is in July, and I think we're going to be returning to Seattle for the two weeks. My sister and her husband will have moved into their new place in Bellevue and we'll be able to stay in their Mother-in-Law apartment in the basement, which should be cool. We'll also be able to see our guns again, which will be really awesome-we'll have to plan a shooting trip out to Eastern Washington.
Tomorrow is Battle of the Bands here on base, and Meridian, the metal band Ben's been recording, will be playing. They've asked us to be there, as they're going to give a shout-out to Ben and toss out some of the CD's with the song that Ben recorded. It should be interesting, I've never been a Battle of the Bands before. I just hope the bands are good-and please, not too much rap!

What is up with the spacing on this blog thing? No matter what I do, the spacing doesn't seem to work. It's annoying.

1 comment:

Zymox said...

I have a hard time choosing titles, too. Maybe it's a good thing the publishers choose book titles so we won't be stressed out trying to name our novels.

You may have to eat ice cream, jell-o, and pudding for two weeks, but I hear your throat is too sore to want to eat anything. *shrug* Do what you need to do, including visiting me when you come to visit in July.