Only about 16 days until Ben comes home! The rest of this month better fly by-it helps that this week I'm working my old job while the woman who took my job is on vacation. It's been really great to see everyone and it's actually been pretty quiet around here, which is nice.
Not much else is going on...I don't have any plans for 4th of July, but then, I usually don't. I prefer to be alone on the 4th, watching a movie and pretending the outside world doesn't exist (I generally watch Independace Day). I guess I'm just not a fan of fireworks.
The 3rd, though, I'm going to my Aunt's house, because every year for years she's had some kind of party for the 4th (even though it's a day early this year...). That should be entertaining-especially since my sister will be there-the first time she's been to family event since the baby was born.
Hm...is it 5 yet?
No comments:
Post a Comment