Tuesday, July 7, 2009

One Week

Until Ben leaves Iraq! After that, it's anyones guess as to when he actually gets here to Seattle. I guess a big part of it has to do with whether or not there's sandstorms...so lets pray against that, OK? ^_^

I'm done temping and back to my normal routine of doing...well...not a whole lot. Actually, I do have a session with my trainer today, so that should be nice. I wasn't able to get to the gym a whole lot the last week-I forgot how tired you feel after a day of working (I'm really not trying to rub it in for those of you who work...really, I'm not). Tonight I think my sister and a friend are going to see the Proposal with Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds. I wanted to see Ice Age or Public Enemies and they insisted on a chick flick. Oh well.

I'm so glad it's cloudy and cool today! My room gets so freaking hot at night and it makes it unbearable to sleep (I have a fan, but it died the other night...stupid fan-and I can't get an air conditioner cause Sara and I don't have any windows). Last night I was actually able to sleep! Yay!

4th of July was OK. I went up to see Cari and we watched Sex and the City and had tacos. Always a good time.

No comments: