Well, that explains a lot. I haven't heard from Ben in a few days and today I got an e-mail from the FRG (Family Readiness Group) to explain why-a roadside bomb went off and injured 7 soldiers and 3 civilians (the e-mail called their conditions 'minor'-thank God!). Luckily, Ben wasn't one of the ones injured (else I would have been notified) but when something like that happens, they cancel all phone and computer use.
Still, I'm a little nervous, I want to hear from him. He's supposed to leave Iraq tomorrow, and I want to know if it's still going to happen.
So now I'm going to the gym to work out some of that anxiousness. Fun.
1 comment:
Al! That sucks! Sorry to hear that. I'm glad he's ok, and I hope he's able to come home soon. Let me know if I can do anything.
Post a Comment