The weather today. It's cloudy, 73, and breezy. I actually opened a few windows. Now if only it would drop a few more degrees...
Life's been pretty good. Ben and I went out for steak on Friday-Hy's Steakhouse-check it out if you're ever in Hawaii, though I would recommend going early and making reservations. We did that, and service was great, and the food even better. Though watch out for the water guys. You take a sip and magically your glass is full again. I don't think the water guys have much to do...
Saturday and Sunday were spent hanging around the apartment, cleaning and playing Wii and watching TV. Today we're going to get my car a safety inspection and get it registered with the state of Hawaii. *sigh* Good-bye Washington plates. :(
Later we were thinking of going to see 'Men Who Stare At Goats' and having dinner at a Mexican restaurant at Mililani Town Center. It's not real Mexican like we know in Seattle, but the flavor is delicious and it's a very highly recommended substitute.
Tomorrow Ben goes back to work-for one day. Then he has 6 days off (gotta love it when they come back from deployment-they have a ton of days off). YAY!! Too bad we don't get paid today or else we'd be taking a trip to Maui. (Wow...I just lost my cursor...how does that happen?). As it is, I have no idea what we're going to do for 6 days. Probably hang around on base, maybe go to the pool or beach. The problem with Hawaii is that everything costs money-which is great when you just get paid, but a week later, you're looking around and thinking, 'huh...we have just enough money for food and gas and that's it...guess we're staying home or going to the beach.' Too bad I hate the beach. We'll have to see if that changes.
1 comment:
Remember when I hung my Utah license plates in the bathroom? You should do that with your WA plates. I highly recommend it.
Post a Comment