Except I don't participate in any of the sports required to win one. I suppose if I could suddenly know a sport without any training, it would be figure skating. It's a lot of fun to watch. Unfortunatly, I can't even stand up on roller blades. Ah, well, maybe someday I'll give it a try. I suppose I'm going on about this because Ben and I have been watching the Olympics-I don't think I've ever watched them so much.
I was surprised that Canada won the gold medal for couples figure skating/dancing-they were really Boring. The announcers kept going on and on about elegance, but I was just bored. My favorites were the American team that skated to Phantom of the Opera and the team from Great Britian that skated to Linkin Park. Both were very energetic and fun to watch. But I guess it's all about technique or whatever. Maybe it's a good thing I'm not a judge.
Let's see...we got our tax return back and got ourselves an eliptical-found it on Craigslist for an amazing price. Then we bought some components to build a faster computer-it will now be our gaming computer. I'm really exciting about that-I just bought a new RPG game that won't play on my current computer, and it's driving me crazy not being able to play it.
Ben has another four day weekend this weekend. We don't have any huge plans-I think we're going to hike Diamond Head again on Monday, maybe go out to eat on Friday night. Ben's just excited that he gets to sleep in for a few days, and not have to work out twice a day.
Thanks to my cousin Lisa and my friend Scott, Ben and I are now huge fans of the show Big Bang Theory. But maybe I'm just a fan of nerds (ah, heck, we all know that's true!). Either way, it's a great show and one of the funniest I've seen in a long while (it's a different kind funny from Arrested Development, but just as good).
Well, my stupid computer is trying to reboot itself, so I'm going to shut down.
No comments:
Post a Comment