Always makes for good snacking.
Let's see...what's going on in the life of us...
-Ben's taking scuba diving lessons next week-when he's finished with the classes and test, he'll be certified. I thought (briefly) about doing it, too, but I hate being underwater. Heck, I hate getting my face wet even when I'm in the shower. The idea of breathing underwater makes me nervous. On the other hand, this means that I'll be getting to the beach at least once a month when he wants to go scuba diving. Maybe I'll take up trying to learn how to swim.
-My dad will be coming to the island in March-yay!
-Apparently, there's talk of sending Ben to Georgia in June for two weeks to learn how to fly those unmanned aviation things you see on all those Airforce commercials. If they actually end up doing it (and don't allow me to go with him), then I guess I'll see what I can do about making it over to Seattle for a few days so I don't have to spend time at the apartment by myself. Or someone can come visit me...
Wow...there's really not much going on. The weather has been 'mild' and I can see why they call this the rainy season. While I LOVE the rain, I don't like the humidity that comes with it. Oh well, at least it's nice to wake up to the rain.
No comments:
Post a Comment