Sunday, February 20, 2011

It's February...

and I have lapsed on the blog thing.  Go figure.  I shall try to make more of an effort...maybe I should write myself a note and tape it to my computer screen 'write in blog!!' or something.  Though honestly, there isn't a ton going on.

Ben's been recording a lot lately, which is great for his business (http://www.subzeroaudio.com/).  He's now saving money to get a drum set...which our neighbors will hate if he ends up getting one here in Hawaii, but we plan on not being here much longer, so they can deal with it.

On that front, we have no idea how much longer we plan on being here.  Ben's figuring sometime in April we'll make the move back to WA, but in the Army, it's best not to plan because things can change on a dime.  But as soon as we know, I'll post something.

I'm excited because I think Cari has decided to come visit me in March, which would make me very, very happy.  Now if only I could convince Erin and Collin....

Well, I got some new books the other day, so I think it's time for me to reorganize my library...YAY! (I really am a nerd...)

No comments: