Saturday, October 10, 2009

23 Hours

Until Ben gets here!!! YAY!!

I've been driving myself crazy today with that knowledge-ever notice that when you want something, time just seems to slow down? So I've watched TV, read the first couple chapters of Treasure Island and Wicked, and then worked on my story for a little while.

I'm actually really happy with my story-I've written about 10 pages and even wrote out a timeline that I want it to follow. I did some more research and am feeling pretty good about it.

Last night I had a nice talk with my dad, and then today I spoke with my mom for a few minutes, then with Cari...twice, actually. Yay for information about paranoid schizophrenics! I've tried calling Erin, but she's not answering. What else is new?

Tomorrow I'm going back to church with Melanie, and then...try to find something to make the time go by faster. Maybe write some more until it's time to go to the Welcome Back Ceremony.

Ugh. It's like when you were little and were waiting for Christmas morning. Hm...I wish I had some Legos. Those make the time fly!

No comments: